A decent file manager becomes essential when you have different types of files hanging around in your iOS device and it becomes pretty difficult to manage the same. Though a plenitude of file managing applications is present in the relative market, the one which has truly stood out of the competition is iFile. In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install iFile on iOS [iPhone/iPad] from TweakBox.
TweakBox is a third-party App Store through which you can download those iOS applications which are not present on the official App Store. The beauty of TweakBox is that you do not have to jailbreak your iOS device in order to install the same. Moreover, you don’t require jailbreaking your iOS device for installing iFile as well. However, before we start with the installation process, it is essential that you know about the features of iFile.
Download iFile on iPhone/iPad – Features
The two primary features of iFile are amazing compatibility and smooth user interface. It makes the task of cut, copy, paste, move, compress, and decompress feel easy and effortless. Moreover, the application is optimized to run on different screen sizes, hence, you can use the application on the iPhone as well as iPad without any hassles.
- The file manager boasts of a good collection of colors and themes.
- You can even encrypt or decrypt a file from the file manager.
- The application even has cloud support.
- Multitasking is effortless in the iFile file manager.
Moving forward, the following are the steps to download and install iFile on the iOS device from TweakBox. Must Read: Spotify++ on iOS: Download Spotify++ on iPhone/iPad With TweakBox App.
Install iFile on iOS Without Jailbreak from TweakBox [STEPS]
- By installing TweakBox on your iOS device you will get to access a myriad of other tweaked/modified iOS applications for your iPhone/iPad. Please click here to download TweakBox App on your iOS device.
- Once TweakBox is present on your iOS device, prior to launching the same, please navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management and trust its profile.
- Next, please launch the application and search for iFile on it. It will come up as a first search result. Tap on it to go to the application info screen. Hit on ‘Get’ to install the application on your iOS device.
- Don’t forget to trust the profile of iFile before you launch it on your iOS device.
iFile on iOS Without Jailbreak using TweakBox
These are the steps to download iFile on iPhone/iPad from TweakBox. For any kind of issues, you can write to us in the comments section provided below.